Do you wish a simple controller for water analysis? One that is easy to operate and with which you can freely select between all common measured variables per channel? There is one: our all-rounder DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb! What is more, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be ideally integrated into existing networks.
Water parameter analysis made easy – with the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb
The controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb is our compact all-rounder for water analysis. With its specially designed functionalities, e.g. processing or interference variables and switchover of control parameters, it closes the control circuit between DULCOTEST® sensors and ProMinent® metering pumps. The two measuring and control channels of the DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb can be individually configured to meet customer requirements. Everything that you need for the reliable treatment of industrial and process water, potable water as well as swimming pool water.
- Simple operation thanks to a clearly arranged display
- More for your money: two measuring and control channels now in the basic configuration
- Versatile use: all common measured variables can be set per channel and subsequently altered
- Control from everywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
- Maximum flexibility: individually adjustable to different operating statuses, e.g. Day-Night mode
- Excellent process safety and reliability: avoidance of incorrect metering by time-based monitoring of control variables
Field of application
- Measurement and control of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants
- Monitoring of the water parameters potable water
- Measurement of pH value and disinfection parameters in the food and beverage industry
- Measurement and control of the hygiene parameters in swimming pools
- Monitoring of the chlorine dioxide concentration in systems for legionella control and prevention, for example in schools, hotels or hospitals
- Measurement of the disinfection parameters of irrigation and sprinkler irrigation water in market gardens
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and fluoride
- Method of installation, degree of protection: Combination housing (wall mounting, control panel mounting, pillar assembly) IP 67 and IP 66
- Control: two measuring and control channels, each with independent monodirectional PID controller (optional: two bidirectional PID controllers)
- 24 V DC protective low voltage supply e.g. by means of solar system or in the wet area of waterworks
- Temperature compensation for pH and for chlorine dioxide process sensor CDP, pH compensation for chlorine
- Digital inputs for the processing of control signals, e.g. of process water limit contacts, remote stop control and to monitor the liquid levels in chemical storage tanks
- Control outputs for electronically controlled metering pumps and solenoid valves
- Interference variable processing: simple control of water parameters in flowing water by processing the flow in the control algorithm
- Adaptation of the controller setpoint to changed process conditions is possible via remote control by means of the mA signal of a PLC Programmable Logic Controller or with higher requirements via the field bus option
mV connection type:
pH: 0.00 ... 14.00
ORP voltage: -1500 ... +1500 mV
Connection type mA (amperometric measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the sensors):
Hydrogen peroxide (PER sensor)
Hydrogen peroxide (PEROX sensor with PEROX transducer V2 Order No. 1047979)
Connection type mA (potentiometer measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitter):
Conductivity (measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitters):
via Transmitter 0/4 ... 20 mA
via Pt 100/Pt 1000, measuring range 0 ... 150 °C
ORP voltage: 1 mV
Temperature: 0.1 °C
Amperometric analysis (chlorine etc.): 0.001/0.01 ppm, 0.01 vol.%, 0.1 vol.%
|Accuracy||0.3% based on the full-scale reading|
|Measurement input||pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)|
|Temperature compensation||Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) sensor and fluoride|
|Correction range||0 … 100 °C|
|pH compensation range for chlorine||Sensor CLE 3 and CLE 3.1: 6.5 ... 8.5, sensor CBR: 6.5 ... 9.5|
|Disturbance signals||Flow via 0/4 … 20 mA or contact water meter 1 - 500 Hz, the interference variable acts on both channels|
|Control characteristic||P/PID control|
|Control||2 x bidirectional control|
|Analogue outputs||2 (3) x 0/4 ... 20 mA electrically isolated, max. load 450 Ω, range and assignment (measured, correction, control variable) can be set|
2 x 2 pulse frequency outputs for metering pump control
2 relays (limit value, 3-point step or pulse length control)
|Alarm relay||250 V ~3 A, 700 VA contact type changeover contact|
|Digital control inputs||2 (5) as a remote control input for the functions pause control / sample water fault, parameter set switch-over, level monitoring of chemical tanks|
|Electrical connection||90 – 253 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA, 24 V DC|
|Field bus connection||PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU, PROFINET|
0 ... 50°C (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)
Wall-mounted: IP 66 and IP 67 (NEMA 4X)
Installation in the control cabinet: IP 54 for control cabinet door
|Tests and approvals||CE, MET (corresponding to UL according to IEC 61010)|
|Housing material||PC with flame proofing equipment|
|Dimensions||250 x 220 x 122 mm (WxHxD)|
Standard equipmentBasic measuring variable
- AA: 2 measuring channels with freely selectable measured variables for mA. Including interference variable and pH compensation for chlorine
- VA: 2 measuring channels with freely selectable measured variables for mV (pH and ORP) and mA. Including interference variable and pH compensation for chlorine
- VV: 2 measuring channels for pH and ORP.
- L3: 2 measuring channels for the measured variable conductive conductivity
- PID controller with pulse frequency-based metering pump control for 2 metering pumps.
- 2 analogue outputs for measured value, correction value or control variable (dependent on the optional equipment).
- 4 digital inputs for sample water fault detection, pause and parameter switch-over.
- 2 output relays selectable as limit value, cycle timer, real-time timer or intermittent programmable control output (depending on the optional equipment).
- Measured variables and language selection during commissioning.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement via Pt 100/Pt 1000.
- 22 operating languages: all European languages as well as Chinese, Russian, Thai, Korean. The operating language is selected during commissioning and can be changed at any time by a keyboard shortcut. The documentation language is selected via the identity code. A data carrier is also supplied that contains all other languages.
- Saving and transfer of device parametrisation by means of the SD card.
- Calibration and event data logger (without SD card, data is saved in the controller).
- Interference variable processing (flow) via frequency (contact water meter).
- Subsequent upgrade of the software function by means of an activation key or firmware update.
Optional equipment for 3rd pH measuring channel
- 3rd mA output
- Two additional metering pumps control
- External remote setpoint via an analogue signal for channel 1.
- Third complete measuring and control channel with PID controller.
- 3rd analogue output for measured value, correction value or control variable (depending on the optional equipment).
- 3 additional digital inputs, e.g. for level monitoring, pause and sample water alarm for channel 2.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement.
- Combination of packages 2 and 3 (only one channel for amperometric sensors is available with the interference variable mA).
- Measurement data logger with SD card
- Visualisation of the measured data using a web server via LAN NS a PC/tablet PC and web browser
- PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU
- Protective RC circuit for output relay: Protects the output relay if inductive loads are to be switched (e.g. solenoid valves or motors). Not with 24 V DC electrical connector.
Downloads for Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.