Controller AEGIS X
AEGIS X ensures that your water treatment processes run as efficiently as possible. The controller is highly flexible and suited to systems with many measured and control parameters. Using standard data communications platforms, these parameters can be easily monitored and evaluated remotely.
The ultimate in water treatment control flexibility - AEGIS X
AEGIS X is an open platform water treatment controller for municipal, industrial, food and beverage, cooling and boiler treatment applications.
To optimize the water treatment process the device continuously monitors and controls a variety of measured parameters and digital inputs. Control of various devices is accomplished through the flexible programing the open platform controller. The device can control metering pumps, valves, motors, and other components to provide full automation of your system.
With up to two satellite units, AEGIS X can accommodate complicated processes. The combination of main and satellite units ensures truly excellent flexibility.
Thanks to the large number of communication options, the water treatment process can be remotely controlled with ease. An individually adaptable web server A web server is a software application executed by the DULCOMARIN® II. more in the glossary makes simple management, tracking and data visualization possible.
- Up to two satellite units can be added for additional inputs and outputs, allowing more sensors and pumps to be connected – This provides expandability, ability to control processes with many parameters and ease of onsite installation.
- Intuitive operation via the HMI (Human-Machine Interface) thanks to a clearly legible industrial display and robust keys for standard commands, such as calibration and monitoring. – This feature eliminates the need to replace or repair costly touch screens.
- The adaptable web server permits simple configuration of process settings as well as monitoring and visualization of process data. This feature provides ease of programming of the controller as well as superior user experience with the ease of the web server format.
- Extensive overview and control of the water treatment processes: All process data and alarms can be communicated to operations control system via fieldbuses such as Modbus RTU. – This feature eliminates time spent checking the process through annunciation of alarms and warnings for the process.
- Advanced communication options: Various network protocols such as FTP or MQTT enable remote access and data management via Wi-Fi and LAN (Ethernet).
- Advanced calculations, such as cost calculation for managing chemicals.
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
The following list is a general representation of basically suitable applications for this product. Please contact your personal representative to discuss the use of the product in your individual application.
- Potable water and sewage treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Industrial and process water treatment
- Food and Beverage process water treatment
Comprehensive inputs and outputs
- Up to 24 flexible sensor inputs and mA outputs (8 per device), e.g., CTFS sensor, linear polarization resistor (LPR) corrosion sensor, pH, Chlorine, ORP
- Up to 30 output relays and pulse outputs (10 per device) to control pumps and other actuators
- Up to 24 digital inputs (8 per device) to control level switches, water meters and remote switches
- Up to 12 pulse frequency outputs
- Up to 18 relays
- In-built Modbus RTU and via gateways (BACnet, Modbus TCP, PROFINET)
- Web interface via Wi-Fi and Ethernet, FTP server, rest API, MQTT client interface. The client interface is an intuitive remote control via a Wi-Fi or network connection to your PC or smartphone, e.g., for configuration settings or setpoint settings
Measured variables and measuring ranges
Inputs and outputs
pH: 0.01 pH
0.3% based on the full-scale reading
Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH
100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
-5 … 50 °C, 23 … 122 F at max. 95% relative air humidity (non-condensing)
Tests and approvals
CE, MET registered, UK CA
PC with flame proofing equipment
276 x 424 x 137 mm (H x W x D)
Wall-mounted: IP 67
Field bus connection
Modbus RTU, additional field buses via gateway
Downloads for Controller AEGIS X
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.