Transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa
The transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa converts the sensor signals for pH, ORP value, chlorine concentration and conductivity into an interference-insensitive 4-20 mA analogue signal. Flexible, safe and always the optimum resolution of measured value.
The compact 2-wire transmitter – the link to the PLC and DULCOMETER®.
The 2-wire transmitter DMTa converts the following sensor signals into an interference-insensitive 4-20 mA analogue signal: pH, ORP, temperature, chlorine and conductivity.
It is fed via the 2-wire analogue input of a PLC or via a 2-wire analogue input of a ProMinent controller. The 4-20 mA analogue current proportional to the measured value is transmitted via the same two lines.
The DMTa offers an on-site calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary option of the sensor and galvanic separation between the sensor input and measured value output.
- Flexibility in the choice of measured variable with pH, ORP and temperature
- Excellent operational safety, thanks to sensor monitoring (pH)
- Galvanic isolation between the sensor and supply
- Always the optimum measured value resolution by auto-ranging with conductivity measurement
- Safety through sensor monitoring of pH for glass breakage and line breakage
- Various installation options: wall-mounted, installation on an upright or in a control cabinet
Field of application
- Process engineering
- Food and beverage industry
- Waste water treatment
- Power station technology
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, temperature and conductivity
- Accuracy: 0.5% of the upper range value
- Correction variable: Temperature via Pt 100/Pt 1000 (pH, chlorine, conductivity)
- Communication interface: PROFIBUS®-DP (wall-mounted only)
- Protection class: IP 65 (wall-mounted, pipe installation), IP 54 (installation in a control cabinet)
- Display: Graphic display
pH - 1.00 … 15.00
-1,200 … +1,200 mV redox potential
0.01 … 50.0 mg/l chlorine
-20 … +150 °C
1 μS/cm … 200 mS/cm (auto-ranging), depending on the cell constant
0.006 … 12.0/cm for conductivity
0.1 % of the measuring range for chlorine
Conductivity 1/1000 of display value (min. 0.001 μS/cm)
0.5% from measurement range
mV terminal (pH, ORP); input resistance > 5 x 1011
Chlorine terminal (DMT chlorine probes)
Pt 100/1000 terminal
Conductivity terminal (2 or 4-wire connection)
Temperature via Pt 100/1000 (pH, chlorine, conductivity)
Correction range temp.
Chlorine: 5 … 45 °C, pH: 0 … 100 °C, conductivity: 0 … 100 °C
Min. current loop
Max. current loop
2-wire transmitter, 16... 35 V DC, 24 V nominal
PROFIBUS® DP design, 16 … 30 V DC, 24 V nominal
PROFIBUS®-DP (wall-mounted version only)
Min. ambient temperature
Max. ambient temperature
Relative humidity up to 95% (non-condensing)
IP 65 (wall-mounted, pipe-mounted)
IP 54 (installation in a control cabinet)
Downloads for Transmitter DULCOMETER® DMTa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.