DulcoBlend I Industrial Polymer Packages
The DulcoBlend I provides a solution for activating and blending emulsion polymers when the pressure piping codes need to be accomodated. The unit is CRN approved for applications in Canada.
ProMinent’s solution for heavy industry emulsion polymer preparation systems
The DulcoBlend I mixing chamber provides a 316 SS vessel to provide tapered mixing energy to emulsion polymer blends. Developed specifically for heavy industry the vessel is designed to the ASME VIII BPV Codes and can be used in registered pressure piping networks.
The DulcoBlend I is offered as an upgrade to the standard DulcoBlend system and can be used together with the ProMinent DR series pump to provide a rugged solution for demanding industrial applications
- 316 SS Construction
- High performance polymer activation for reduced operating costs
- Capable of operating at high temperatures and pressures (93 C and 200 psig)
- CRN Approved Vessel for applications in Canada pressure piping systems
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
Field of application
- Polymer Preparation for Centrifuge Applications
- Polymer Preparation for Warm Lime Softening Applications
- Polymer Preparation for Water and Wastewater Treatment Applications
- Polymer Preparation for Dissolved Air Flotation Cells
|Water Inlet:||1” FNPT|
|Polymer Inlet:||1” FNPT|
|Solution Outlet:||1” FNPT|
|Drain Connections:||½” FNPT|
|Material of Construction:||316 SS (all wetted components)|
|Maximum Design Pressure:||200 psig|
|Power Supply:||3 Phase, 575 VAC, 60 Hz Standard Power|
|Current Load:||Maximum 8 amps|
|Maximum Temperature:||200 F, 93 °C|
Downloads for DulcoBlend I Industrial Polymer Packages
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.