ProSIP SF & SW Series Metering Pump Packages
PVDF or PVC suction & discharge manifold suitable for either more or less aggressive acids
The ProSIP SF & SW Metering Pump Packages are designed to accommodate main or main/standard solenoid driven metering pumps. That way, it offers a floor or wall mount solution for pumps like the gamma/ X, delta®, Beta® and Concept Series Pumps.
Floor or wall mounted pump packages for safe and economical pump installations
The ProMinent ProSIP SF and SW pump packages have been developed to provide flexible options for the wall or floor mounting of our solenoid driven metering pumps. The units are designed to accommodate all gamma/ X, delta®, Beta® and Concept Series pumps and provide the full complement of recommended and optional accessories.
Starting with the either the PVC or PVDF suction and discharge manifold inclusive of a pressure gauge, and pressure relief valve for safety. Our identcode offering allows for the easy selection of optional calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary columns, back pressure valves and pulsation dampeners.
- Uniform, innovative common header design
- Experience in standard metering packages
- ProMinent’s Identcode system makes selection of the basic system simple
- Innovative design eliminates leak points in the system
- 5-year performance warranty
- Accommodate main or main/standard pump
Field of application
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Hydrochloric acid
- 5-year leak-free guarantee
- PVC suction & discharge manifold for metering chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite and hydrochloric acid
- PVDF suction & discharge manifold for metering more aggressive chemicals such as sulfuric acid
- Correct and easy selection of accessory items with ProMinent’s Identcode system
Downloads for ProSIP SF & SW Series Metering Pump Packages
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.