ProMCube Modular, Self Contained Metering Packages
Systems up to 16,000 litre (100 bbl) tanks pressures up to 5,000 psig
ProMinent solutions that incorporate enclosure, pump system and tank along with containment and environmental controls in one simple, easy to install package
Modular, self contained, enclosed pump, tank and containment combinations for heavy industry
The ProMinent ProMCube Chemical Injection Package provides a solution to allow for the easy installation of the metering system and tank in a contained enclosure. The unit provides up to 16,000 litres of chemical storage as well as a complete pump package in a modified shipping container delivered ready for installation on a pad or piles at site. Design limits site proparation, installation and commissioning costs through the provision of tank, enclosure containment and pump system in one interconnected solution.
- Complete Turnkey solution, tanks, buildings, containment to accompany the packages solution.
- ASME 31.3 and 31.1 compliant, TSSA / ABSA Compliant
- Economical Design built in accordance with applicable customer specifications
- Correct selection of accessory items
- Optimal pump and system performance
Field of application
- Can accomodate all municipal and light industry requirements
- Remote installations
- Mining remediation, Oil and Gas Well head injection, Modular or temporary applications of chemical in sensitive areas.
- Piping Materials Available – PVC, PVDF, PP, 316 SS, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C
- Systems can be wall mount or floor mount
- Systems accomodate any chemistry
- Drawings and engineering data available for all systems
- Design assistance provided by trained applications engineers
- System Tank Capacities up to 16,000 litres
- System in standard 40‘ container delivered complete to site.
- System installed on pad or piles – containment is integrated into the design
- High security
Downloads for ProMCube Modular, Self Contained Metering Packages
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.