Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFBa
Pump capacity of up to 800 l/h; back pressures of up to 8 bar.
The peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFBa is designed for low and medium pump capacities of up to 800 l/h. Depending on application, the pump can be set for a back pressure of up to 8 bar.
Low and medium pump capacities
The peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary DULCOFLEX DFBa is equipped with rollers and fabric-reinforced rubber hoses for tough industrial use. Pumps with a Halar-coated pump housing can be produced for use in the chemical industry.
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
- Simple operation
- Guaranteed not to run dry
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Water treatment and waste water treatment
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Food and beverages
- Hydraulic connector sizes 3/8 - 1"
- Feed rate of 0.023 to 0.246 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A, Hypalon, Norprene, Silicone
- Self-priming up to 8 m water column
- Back pressure up to 8 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- Rotor with 3 contact pressure rollers
- Various connectors, such as BSP, NPT, Tri-Clamp and DIN 11851
- Pulsation damper
- Leak sensor
- Pump housing with Halar coating (ECTFE)
- Food approval EU 1935/2004. Available with FDA-compliant hose and connectors on request
- For areas at risk from explosion II 2G Ex h IIB T4 Gb
- Pump available: with/without gears / variable speed motor with external fan and PTC resistor / motors with integrated frequency converter
|Hose material||NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A, Hypalon, Silicone, Norprene|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
|Back pressure||up to 8 bar|
|Contact pressure roller / shoe||Contact pressure roller|
Maximum back pressure*
Inner hose diameter
Max. size of solid particles**
* The back pressure can be adjusted up to 8 bar by adding several washers to suit the requirements of the respective application.
** Maximum particle size compared with inner diameter of hose; <25 % for soft solids and <15 % for hard solids.
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFBa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.