Motor Driven Chemical Metering Pumps
Unfortunately not bookable at the moment!
Please send us a seminar request.
We are looking forward to your contact.
- Presentation and discussion on the different types of pump drives and different types of liquid ends that can be used on these drives. Real examples of these are also used to show in more detail how they work.
- Methods of capacity adjustment are discussed and advantages / disadvantages of each.
- Range of accessories discussed and why they are used.
- Discussion of different methods of integrating the chemical metering pump into a process, integrated pump control and external pump control.
- Multiplexing pumps is discussed and why this is done.
- For design of a motor driven chemical metering system, a simulation program is used to do an evaluation on a typical application, from this situations like cavitation, hydraulic overload, etc can be identified and changes to the system simulated to bring the pump to work within its specifications and give a reliable system.
- Examples of the different accessories used on a live demo reinforce the importance of their use.
By the end of the day the participants will have a more detailed knowledge of motor driven pump drives and liquid end designs and where they are best used. The simulation program demonstrates how a problem application can be evaluated, problems identified and recommendations made to resolve the problems.
»If you are interested in a seminar please send us your registration.«