Mobile app for Android and iOS
The next generation of mobile product assistance from ProMinent – DULCONNEX Blue. The smart app enables intelligent pumps to be conveniently controlled by Bluetooth.
Efficient and safe operation of pumps by smartphone
DULCONNEX Blue is free, free of advertising and ready to use in a matter of moments. The installation wizard enables Bluetooth-capable units to be connected quickly and easily to the mobile app.
The easy-to-operate user interface of the DULCONNEX Blue app provides a quick overview of the live data of connected devices, enables immediate changes to be made to the configuration, and displays current error and warning messages by Bluetooth-enabled remote access.
The DULCONNEX Blue app also provides optimum support in the maintenance and repair of devices. Firmware updates can be transmitted directly to connected devices via the app, providing access to subsequent functional upgrades or software optimisation to keep pumps up to date with minimum effort, and extend the service life of the product.
An appropriate Bluetooth module can also be retrofitted by professional service personnel to systems already installed to make use of the features of the smart app.
DULCONNEX Blue is available for mobile devices equipped with iOS (iPhone/iPad) in the Apple App Store, and Android devices in the Google Play Store.
- Easy operation and configuration of gamma/ X pumps in installation environments that are hard to access
- Live monitoring of device status and performance data from a safe distance
- Reliable remote control of supported ProMinent products
- User-friendly operation by means of intuitive interface and multilingual displays
- Efficient commissioning by simply copying of the configuration from one pump to other pumps
- Obtain professional support quickly in an emergency case – generate error logs at the press of a button and share them directly with service personnel
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Enhanced safety for personnel and processes – Adapt the settings of connected devices directly or control the pump capacity and metering volume from a safe distance without having to put on protective equipment in advance. The opportunity to simply save device configurations and reset them to earlier statuses at any time provides for additional safety.
- Commissioning in record time – Significant time saved particularly when setting up multiple devices by transmitting the configuration of one pump to other pumps.
- Everything under control – Keep an eye on the statuses and performance data of connected pumps at all times, thanks to the clearly laid out dashboard. Access real-time operating data, including dosing rate, liquid level and system pressure, and make changes immediately if you need to.
- Minimise downtimes – The device automatically generates a logbook with all errors, warnings and events that have occurred. Detailed error logs can be generated at the press of a button, which can be shared quickly and easily with local service personnel. This guarantees the fastest possible help in an emergency to avoid long downtimes.
- Provision of evidence – The built-in commissioning report provides straightforward evidence of the set-up and commissioning of systems. Automatic recording of key operating data, including the current feed rate or number of strokes, simplifies compliance with regulatory documentation obligations.
- Secure communication – Simple authentication and coupling with supported devices for secure data exchange by Bluetooth interface.
- Reliable remote control – Simply operate ProMinent devices in hard-to-reach installation environments by means of secure remote control.
- Intuitive design – Pumps can now be operated even more conveniently thanks to the modern and multilingual user interface.
- Always up to date – The key information from all devices can be gathered at a glance on the clearly arranged dashboard. Information on current device status and performance data, as well as firmware updates, are available at any time.
- Simple pump configuration – Restore saved device configurations at any time and copy them quickly from one pump to other pumps.
- End-to-end documentation – Automatic recording of key operating data in the logbook and the integrated commissioning report help to comply with regulatory documentation obligations.
- Direct access to product documentation – Permanent access to the latest version of product-specific documents or relevant files.
- Supported model with the latest firmware version
- Built-in Bluetooth module (Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Mobile end device with supported operating system (Android from version 9.0 (“Pie”) or later and iOS from version 12 or later)
- Solenoid-driven metering pump gamma/ X
with Bluetooth Classic module from firmware version 02.05.06.02 or later
with Bluetooth Low Energy module from firmware version 02.06.01.01 or later
- Radar liquid level sensor DULCOLEVEL
Further modules will continue to be released in the future.
- German (DE)
- English (EN)
- French (FR)
- Spanish (ES)
- Polish (PL)
- Apple App Store for mobile devices with iOS operating system (iPhone/iPad)
- Google Play Store for Android devices
Downloads for DULCONNEX Blue
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.