Measuring and Test Systems
Metering the smart way
ProMinent measuring and control instruments have been specifically developed for particular applications. They are available in different performance classes and can be integrated in every process environment. Measuring and test systems enhance the reliability of a process, the efficiency of process control and product quality. Measurement data is transmitted in real time for maximum process transparency. ProMinent measuring and test systems also save money in terms of feed chemicals and the disposal of surplus, which normally produces high waste water costs.
Now all you need to do is choose the measuring and test system that best suits your application.
Flow Meter DulcoFlow®
For the measurement of pulsating volumetric flows within the range of 0.03 ml/stroke to 10 ml/stroke
The flow meter DulcoFlow® reliably measures pulsating flows in the range above 0.03 ml/stroke based on the ultrasound measuring principle. The flow meter achieves maximum chemical resistance, as all wetted parts are made of PVDF and PTFE. more
- Maximum chemical resistance by the use of PVDF and PTFE
- No electrical conductivity of the medium is needed
- Measurement above stroke volumes of approx. 30 µl
- Detection of gas bubbles in the feed chemical
- No bottlenecks in the measuring tube. Media with small undissolved particles or with increased viscosity can be measured
- A 0/4 -20 mA current output and a frequency output are available for remote transmission of the measured values.
Photometers measure nearly all disinfectants and the pH value based on the photometric principle. They are portable, compact and make safe, simple measurement possible. more
- Portable and compact
- Simple to operate with text support
- safe, simple measurement of chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, H2O2, bromine, ozone, pH and trichloro-isocyanuric acid
- Can be calibrated
- Memory function for the last measurements
- Backlit display