Many companies are able to supply customers with good products. But it's the level of service that makes the difference. You can tell from the quality and range of services provided by ProMinent that we are a company that is genuinely on your side - in over 100 countries.
What services does ProMinent provide? - We advise on all technical matters. We start up pumps and systems. We undertake maintenance and of course repairs.
Ready for you!
When you need advice with ProMinent equipment, use of equipment or set up for specific applications, use the experience and knowledge of ProMinent's technical department. They have in depth factory training, know the products and can advise accordingly.
- Phone-based support (attentive, efficient, patient)
- The practical knowledge and experience of technical support staff is available to you
- Help in selecting the right products
- Close dialogue with field service staff, who provide on-site support
- Quick responses: an individual quotation
Make things easy for yourself and have the work carried out by ProMinent service technicians. Our technicians are factory trained on the equipment and can easily commission the equipment for you. All system parameters are documented, service report generated and operating staff can receive thorough training.
- lay pipework in PE, PVC and PVDF materials
- carry out electrical installation work
- connect the system to the PLC
- If desired: they can carry out modifications and system extensions
To keep your equipment running smoothly, ask us about a service contract with preferable rates. We will do a site inventory / evaluation of your equipment and propose a service contact to keep things running through its service life.
Repairs are essential too. If performed swiftly and correctly, they cause no inconvenience. We are able to do this for you on site or in house at ProMinent. Repair or Warranty evaluation, the following procedure must be followed:
- 1. Contact ProMinent for an RGA (Return Goods Authorization ) Number using one of the following methods:
Call: 1888 709 9933, select option 2 , then option 1
Include in your request: Model Number, Serial Number, Description of problem, Your contact information
- 2. We will then send you an RGA by either Fax or e-mail, Please keep a record of the RGA number for your records.
- 3. Fill out all fields on the form and attach to the outside of the box.
Please note that if the product has been in contact with any chemical it must be fully flushed out before being returned, also the chemical description and MSDS must accompany the RGA.
- 4. Once we have received the return we will send you a quote for repair within 2 working days.