Tailored to the job in hand
ProMinent measuring and control instruments have been specifically adapted to particular applications. They are available in different performance classes and can be integrated in every process environment.
Measure and control
Where does it start? - From simple measuring signal conversion for transmission to a central control unit to calibratable instruments with measured value displays and controllers designed for complex, application-specific control tasks in various industries, ProMinent offers complete product ranges.
Bus systems? Yes please!
The control circuit can be easily integrated into a bus system. PROFIBUS® DP and CANopen bus components are available for integrating circuits into a higher-level control system.
We also supply complete solutions
Anyone can sell you components. For several measured values we also offer fully assembled measuring points. To make sure you can keep using your measuring point for a long time to come, ProMinent has a wide range of accessories and spare parts. And of course, our experts are always here to help.
Controller AEGIS II
Controller AEGIS II continuously measures and controls the conductivity and biocide concentration to keep pipework and heat exchangers clean. more
- Biocide metering is timer-controlled
- The online measurement and control of the biocide concentration can be continuous if required
- Serial web interface for unit configuration and remote maintenance. WLAN/WiFi as an option
- Bleed lock: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place
- Forced bleeding: performs bleeding before biocide metering
- Operating status displayed by 10 status LEDs
Controller DULCOMARIN® II
Controller DULCOMARIN® II for water analysis: Green technology with energy and chemical saving function. Control of circulating pumps and filter backwash is possible. more
- Visualisation made simple: with the embedded web server and a standard web browser
- Simple connection to your PC or PC network or the internet via a LAN interface
- Operation via Apple® iPod, iPad (WLAN access point necessary)
- Control of up to 16 sub-systems, each with 10 measuring parameters, in potable water systems or filter circuits in swimming pools or with general water treatment tasks
- Customer-specific adjustments are possible: A SoftPLC conforming to IEC 61131 also enables customer-specific process control to be integrated in addition to integral processing.
- View current and historical measured data directly on the controller: the integral data logger with screen plotter permits this
Controller DULCOMETER® Compact
As a controller in water analysis, the DULCOMETER® Compact is the correct controller for control tasks that require only a 1 way control. more
- Flexibility in the choice of measured variable with pH and ORP
- Always the optimum measured value resolution by auto-ranging with conductivity measurement
- Depending on the requirement, various display options for conductivity, such as: Conductivity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), salinity and specific resistance
- Safety through sensor monitoring of pH for glass breakage and line breakage
- Various installation options: wall-mounted, installation on an upright or in a control cabinet
Controller DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb
Do you wish a simple controller for water analysis? One that is easy to operate and with which you can freely select between all common measured variables per channel? There is one: our all-rounder DULCOMETER® diaLog DACa/DACb! What is more, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be ideally integrated into existing networks. more
- Simple operation thanks to a clearly arranged display
- More for your money: two measuring and control channels now in the basic configuration -> available from 2nd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- Versatile use: all common measured variables can be set per channel and subsequently altered
- Control from everywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
- Maximum flexibility: individually adjustable to different operating statuses, e.g. Day-Night mode
- Excellent process safety and reliability: avoidance of incorrect metering by time-based monitoring of control variables
PCM DACa Instrument Package
The diaLog DACa has been specifically developed for the continuous measurement control of liquid parameters in water treatment processes, environmental technology and industry. more
- Turnkey solution
- Shipped preassembled
- CSA Approved
Process Control Monitoring Package with Compact Controller
Complete wall mounted assembly for easy installation and simple measurement of common water treatment parameters more
- Turnkey solution
- Shipped completely preassembled
- CSA Approved