Up to 10 lph of neat polymer 65 psig maximum pressure
The DulcoBlend provides a solution for activating and blending emulsion polymers for water and waste water treatment applications. The unit is a complete plug and play solution with pump, control and mixing.
ProMinent’s solution for liquid emulsion polymer preparation systems
The DulcoBlend mixing chamber provides tapered mixing energy to emulsion polymer blends. Developed specifically for polymers the vessel is designed to provide optimal chemical performance reducing chemical consumption and enhancing the treatment process.
- Open design for easy maintenance
- True multi-zone mixing regime for proper polymer activation
- Unique injection check valve with easy access for cleaning
- Adjustable auto-flush settings
- System protection against loss of water flow
- Precise activated polymer solution delivery
Field of application
- Polymer Preparation for Centrifuge Applications
- Polymer Preparation for Warm Lime Softening Applications
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Sludge dewatering
- Polymer Preparation for Dissolved Air Flotation Cells
- 3 Chamber Design provides excellent polymer activation, reducing polymer consumption
- Reduced water consumption
- Reduced Sludge volumes
|Water Inlet||Polymer Inlet||Solution Outlet||Drain Connections||Maximum |
|3/4” FNPT||1/2” FNPT||1” FNPT||1/2” FNPT||65 psig||120 VAC, Single Phase 60 Hz – 15 amps|
Downloads for DulcoBlend Emulsion Polymer Packages
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.