PVDF or PVC suction & discharge manifold suitable for either more or less aggressive acids
The ProSIP MF Metering Pump Packages are designed to accommodate main or main/standard motor driven metering pumps. That way, it offers a floor mount solution for pumps like the Sigma Series, our ProMus, Meta and Plasma Pumps.
Floor or wall mounted pump packages for safe and economical pump installations
The ProMinent ProSIP MF pump packages have been developedto provide flexible options for floor mounting our motor driven metering pumps. The units are designed to accommodate all Sigma, ProMus, Meta and Plasma pumps and provide the full complement of recommended and optional accessories.
Starting with the basic PVDF or PVC suction and discharge manifold inclusive of a pressure gauge, pressure relief valve and back pressure valve A back pressure valve has the role of generating a defined stable operating pressure for a metering pump ... more in the glossary for safety, we only make use of quality components. Our identcode offering allows for the easy selection of optional calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary columns and pulsation dampeners.
Coming with a 5-year leak-free guarantee, the ProMinent ProSIP MF provides safe chemical feed design.
- Uniform, innovative common header design
- Experience in standard metering packages
- ProMinent’s Identcode system makes selection of the basic system simple
- Innovative design eliminates leak points in the system
- 5-year performance warranty
- Accommodate main or main/standard pump
Field of application
- Sulfuric acid
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Hydrochloric acid
- 5-year leak-free guarantee
- PVC suction & discharge manifold for metering chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite and hydrochloric acid
- PVDF suction & discharge manifold for metering more aggressive chemicals such as sulfuric acid
- Correct and easy selection of accessory items with ProMinent’s Identcode system
Downloads for ProSIP MF Series Metering Pump Packages
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.