Solenoid-Driven Metering Pump gamma/ X
Capacity range 2.3 – 45 l/h, 25 – 2 bar
The solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pump gamma incorporates a wealth of eXcellent ingenuity! With integrated pressure measurement, it ensures the smooth running of your metering process. The gamma/ X is ideal for all metering work involving liquid media.
gamma/ X – the proven best-seller intelligently extended
The new solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pump gamma/ X is user-friendly and has an outstandingly long service life, just like its predecessor. An ingenious solenoid control measures the back pressure and protects the system from overload. This technology makes a pressure sensor superfluous, meaning that operating safety can be significantly increased: no additional parts come into contact with the feed chemical, there are no additional sealing surfaces and no electronic components come into contact with the feed chemical. Whether the metering volume fluctuates or hydraulic failures affect the metering process – the gamma/ X keeps everything at your fingertips.
It independently ensures a trouble-free metering process and should the pump ever need maintenance its service module draws attention to this.
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h
- Direct input of the required final concentration with volume-proportional metering tasks in concentration mode
- Integrated pressure measurement and display for greater safety during commissioning and in the process
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive, overload-proof and economical
- Suitable for continuous micro-metering from approx. 1 ml/h thanks to the regulated solenoid drive
- Detection of hydraulic malfunctions, such as gas in the dosing head, and no or too high back pressure ensures smooth processes
Field of application
- Can be integrated into automated processes and used in all industries.
- The pump can work as a control unit with the timer, for example in cooling water treatment.
- Illuminated LC display and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides.
- Factor with external contact control 99:1 - 1:99.
- Batch operation with max. 99,999 strokes/start pulse.
- Stroke rate adjustment in 1 stroke/h increments from 1 – 12,000 strokes/h.
- Continuous electronic stroke length adjustment from 1 - 100 % (recommended 30 - 100 %).
- Connector for 2-stage level switch.
- Available material combinations: PP, PVDF, clear acrylic, PTFE and stainless steel.
- Special dosing head designs for gaseous and high-viscosity media.
- Degree of protection IP 66 and/or NEMA 4X indoor.
- Optional 4-20 mA output for remote transmission of stroke length and stroke rate.
- Universal power supply unit 100 - 230 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Optional 230 V relay module, can also be retrofitted easily and securely.
- Optional 24 V combined relay, can also be retrofitted easily and securely.
|Pump type||Delivery rate at max. back pressure||Stroke rate||Connection size o ∅ x i ∅||Suction lift||Shipping weight|
|PP, NP, PV, TT||SS|
|GMXa 1602||16||2.3||0.19||200||6 x 4||6.0**||3.6||4.1|
|GMXa 1604||16||3.6||0.30||200||6 x 4||5.0**||3.6||4.1|
|GMXa 0708||7||7.6||0.63||200||8 x 5||4.0**||3.7||5.0|
|GMXa 0414||4||13.5||1.13||200||8 x 5****||3.0**||3.7||5.0|
|GMXa 0220||2||19.7||1.64||200||12 x 9||2.0**||3.7||5.0|
|GMXa 2504||25||3.8||0.32||200||8 x 4***||4.0**||4.9||5.5|
|GMXa 1009||10||9.0||0.75||200||8 x 5||3.0**||5.1||6.5|
|GMXa 0715||7||14.5||1.21||200||8 x 5****||3.0**||5.1||6.5|
|GMXa 0424||4||24.0||2.00||200||12 x 9||3.0**||5.1||6.5|
|GMXa 0245||2||45.0||3.70||200||12 x 9||2.0**||5.2||7.0|
|gamma/ X metering pumps with self-bleeding dosing head without bypass|
|GMXa 1602||10||0.9||0.08||200||6 x 4||1.8**||3.6||–|
|GMXa 1604||10||1.6||0.13||200||6 x 4||1.8**||3.6||–|
|GMXa 0708||7||5.7||0.48||200||8 x 5||1.8**||3.7||–|
|GMXa 0414||4||12.0||1.00||200||8 x 5||1.8**||3.7||–|
|GMXa 0220||2||17.4||1.45||200||12 x 9||1.8**||3.7||–|
|GMXa 1009||10||6.0||0.50||200||8 x 5||1.8**||5.1||–|
|GMXa 0715||7||12.9||1.08||200||8 x 5||1.8**||5.1||–|
|GMXa 0424||4||19.2||1.60||200||12 x 9||1.8**||5.1||–|
gamma/ X metering pumps with dosing heads for high-viscosity media have a 10 – 20% lower capacity and are not self-priming. G 3/4-DN 10 connector with d 16-DN 10 hose nozzle.
|*||The given performance data represents guaranteed minimum values, calculated using water as the medium at room temperature.|
|**||Suction lift with a filled dosing head and filled suction line, with a self-bleeding dosing head with air in the suction line|
|***||With stainless steel design 6 mm connector width|
|****||With stainless steel design 12 mm connector width|
All data refers to water at 20 °C.
Materials in Contact With the Medium
|Dosing head||Suction/pressure connector||Ball seat||Seals||Balls|
|TTT||PTFE with carbon||PTFE with carbon||Ceramic||PTFE||Ceramic|
|SST||Stainless steel material no. 1.4404||Stainless steel material no. 1.4404||Ceramic||PTFE||Ceramic|
Metering reproducibility: ±2% when used according to information in the operating instructions
Permissible ambient temperature: –10 °C to +45 °C
|Mean power consumption:||24/30 W|
|Degree of protection:||IP 66, NEMA 4X, insulation class F|
|Scope of supply|
Metering pump with mains cable, connector kit for hose/tube connector as per table.
Downloads for Solenoid-Driven Metering Pump gamma/ X
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.